Monday, July 28, 2014

35 weeks with our baby boy!

It's almost August! Ah! How crazy is that?! I still need to get the rest of our vacation pictures up, but since today marks 36 weeks, I wanted to get last week's bump date posted!


Size of Baby:  The size of a honeydew! He should be a little over 5 pounds and around 18 inches long!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Ugh. I've been on track to gain less than I did with LG throughout this entire pregnancy, but apparently he's had a major growth spurt or eating out constantly while were traveling over the last three weeks has taken it's toll. I'm up 50 pounds now just like I was the first time around. Hopefully nursing will work it's magic like it did before! 

Maternity Clothes: I'm so glad I picked up two maternity tees from Target, they are a little more flattering than just trying to make my regular shirts work.

Gender:  It's a BOY!! Our sweet Liam Daniel :)

Movement:  I feel his little feet in the middle of my belly and he seems to like resting his head down near my left hip!

Sleep:  Waking up a lot during the night.

What I miss:  Nothing! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing!

Cravings: nothing specific this week!

Symptoms: just heartburn and feeling tired. I do think I've had a few contractions here and there!

Best moment this week: Getting more things crossed off the to-do list! I've been nesting something fierce and am so thankful for my in-laws who came to help me get some things accomplished. We also bought our birth supplies this week! 

1 comment:

  1. You're so close! Yay! And I have that same maternity shirt, plus several others, same style, different colors. My mil bought them for me :)

    ReplyDelete