Monday, July 21, 2014

34 weeks with our baby boy!

I am thirty five weeks today so here is last week's bump date sans chalkboard picture! We have been with family in Maryland while Daddy is in Guyana on a missions trip so I had to take my own belly picture this week. 

Size of Baby:  The size of a butternut squash! He should be around 4-5 pounds and 17-18 inches long now!
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Haven't weighed this week since we weren't home, but around 35 pounds at last check.
34 weeks 5 days

Maternity Clothes: I mentioned the great sale that pinkblushmaternity.com had a few weeks ago and that I grabbed this skirt for $15! I'm wishing I would've gotten one in every color they had! I also finally broke down and bought two maternity shirts (including the white one I'm wearing in this week's picture)  at Target. I was trying to make my regular shirts work, but the belly is too big at this point! 

Gender:  It's a BOY!! Our sweet Liam Daniel :)

Movement: Moving, but still not as much as I remember his big sister moving! He did have his first ever hiccups this week which is also different from LG since she had them constantly! 

Sleep:  The same...sleeping well once I fall asleep, but still laying there thinking for awhile before I actually do! 

What I miss:  Nothing! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing!

Cravings: Grapes! {random, I know!}

Symptoms: Heartburn and little shortness of breath now and then.

Best moment this week: Definitely Liam's baby shower! If you haven't seen the pictures yet, click here!  Also buying my clothes for during/after labor! I'm slowing crossing off things off of my "TO-DO BEFORE LIAM ARRIVES" list! 

3 comments: