Tuesday, July 15, 2014

30 - 33 weeks with Liam Daniel

Wow! I got really behind on bump dates over the last few weeks! Since I am into my 34th week and Londyn Grace is napping, I thought I'd better get this post done!

It is mind blowing to me that our little boy could join our family in as little as 3 weeks!!


mini golf on the mountain ~ 32 weeks 5 days along
Size of Baby:  At 33 weeks, he should've weighed a little over 4 pounds and his bones are hardening to prepare for birth! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  35 pounds (our vacation and eating out constantly probably contributed to that!)

Maternity Clothes: I'm loving the maternity site pinkblushmaternity.com They have great prices and recently had a $15 sale so I snagged a new skirt for Liam's upcoming baby shower!

Gender:  It's a BOY!! Our sweet Liam Daniel :)

Movement: Moving more and making my belly move with him!

Sleep:  Sleeping well once I fall asleep, I do lay there awhile thinking about what needs to be done before his arrival, how Londyn Grace is going to respond to having her brother around, how I'll handle two, etc. etc. 

What I miss:  Nothing! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing!

Cravings: Nothing specific, but so enjoyed eating at my favorite BBQ place while on vacation in North Carolina last week! Their hushpuppies are the best! 

Symptoms: Just heartburn.  My feet did swell a bit on our long drive back from Tennessee to New Jersey, but haven't since then.

Best moment this week: Our last vacation as a family of three! It's hard to believe that Liam will be Londyn Grace's age at our next family reunion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment