Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thirty Six Weeks...



How far along: 36 weeks! 

Size of baby: Londyn Grace is a growing girl! Probably somewhere around 6 pounds now!

Maternity clothes: I am loving my boots and other fall clothes, but not much of what I had last year fits! I don't really want to buy much since she'll be here within the next few weeks, so I'm going to try to make what I have work.

Gender: it’s a girl!!!!! ... Londyn Grace

Movement: The other night we were sitting on the couch and Daniel had his arm stretched across my belly when Londyn kicked him! It was too cute! 

Sleep: Waking up frequently to use the bathroom and change positions, but sleeping pretty well otherwise!

What I miss: Being able to put socks or leggings on easily! :) It’s pretty difficult to reach my feet these days!

Cravings: Mostly just thirsty! Seems like I’ve been drinking water constantly.

Symptoms: I think I’ve had a few Braxton Hicks contractions this week!

Best Moment this Week: 
  • Hearing our sweet girl’s heartbeat at my appointment on Wednesday! It never gets old! We will have weekly appointments from here on out!
  • Making a wreath to hang on the door on Londyn’s “birth” day!
  • Ordering a few things for Londyn’s newborn pictures! I can’t wait for them to come!
  • Just getting closer to October! 

No comments:

Post a Comment