Monday, October 1, 2012

Thirty Seven Weeks...



How far along: 37 weeks 

I'll be 38 weeks on Wednesday so she could arrive at any time now! I am so anxious and excited! Can't wait to meet our Londyn girl! :)

Size of baby: Our baby girl is the size of a pumpkin!

Maternity clothes: Making most of my non maternity sweaters work by leaving them unbuttoned over tanks!

Gender: it’s a girl!!!!! ... Londyn Grace

Movement: She’s still at her busiest once we’ve settled in for the night! I think we have a night owl on our hands!

Sleep: Still waking up frequently to use the bathroom, change positions, and think about our girl but sleeping pretty well otherwise! I think the Lord is just preparing me for nursing during the night.

What I miss: Just savoring these last few days and weeks. I can’t believe she’s almost here!

Cravings: Still really thirsty and loving a big glass of water!

Symptoms: Maybe a few more contractions, but other than that no other symptoms. I feel so blessed to be feeling this good at this stage in my pregnancy!

Best Moment this Week: 
  • Hearing her heartbeat again and making it to 37 weeks! FULL TERM! We are so grateful that our sweet girl is healthy and growing! The Lord has blessed us abundantly!
  • My sister’s surprise visit! She came Saturday night and stayed until lunchtime today! It was so good to spend some time with her!
  • Our pastor’s wife hosted a surprise shower at church for me yesterday! Our church family was so gracious! Londyn received so many wonderful gifts! 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting can you believe this time last year you were having a wedding shower and one year later a baby. So blessed. So excited for you. Cant wait to see pics of her.

    ReplyDelete