Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just a "few" pictures from our Maternity Shoot!

On Saturday, we were blessed to have a fellow pastor's daughter take our maternity pictures! We so enjoyed our afternoon at Ringwood State Park with Lindsey and her friend Taylor, who ended up carrying all of our props! :) Lindsey did an AMAZING job, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! I love having this reminder of this season in our lives!

























Of course, Daniel's favorite is the one with her Michigan dress! :) I'm having a hard time picking just one! I love all of them! :) I'm still trying to choose which one I want to frame for her nursery!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! These are so cute! I think that I like the "and then there were three" one best! But it was so hard to choose because they are all so adorable! So excited for you guys and can't wait to see Londyn!!!
    Love you guys, Briana

    ReplyDelete