Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thirty Three Weeks...



How Far Along: 33 weeks!

Size of baby: Our sweet girl is the size of a durian fruit. (Anyone know what in the world a durian fruit is? :) )

Maternity clothes: My choices are getting fewer, but that’s okay because it means we’re getting closer to meeting our baby girl!

Gender: it’s a girl!!!!! ... Londyn Grace

Movement: Wow! This week Daniel has been able to see my belly shaking several times when Londyn moves! It’s crazy! She is a busy girl!

Sleep: Sleeping better this week! 

What I miss: Being able to go up and down the stairs without feeling exhausted! Living in a two story house is wearing me out! :)

Cravings: Nothing specific, but my sweet hubby took me to Sonic the other night for dessert, and I thoroughly enjoyed my Batter Blast! Ice cream + cookie dough +brownie batter = DELISH!!

Symptoms: A little bit of heartburn and slight back pain, but overall feeling fabulous for being 33 weeks pregnant! We feel very blessed with how healthy I’ve been throughout this pregnancy and praise the Lord for His goodness thus far!

Best Moment(s) this Week:
  • Definitely my surprise shower in Maryland on Monday night!!!! Daniel worked really hard to keep it a secret considering I have a tendency to be really nosey! :) My wonderful sister, brother in law, Mama, Daddy and cousin, Briana, worked really hard preparing everything, and it was AMAZING! I am in the middle of typing a post with pictures and details! Londyn received SO many gifts and is clearly spoiled already! :)
  • Being able to see my little cousin, Alyssa, (or Chicken as I affectionately call her! :) ) off on her first day of Kindergarten. She was 5 months old when my family started keeping her, and somehow she’s 5 years old and going to school all day this year! She’s growing up way too fast! 
Looking Ahead:

* Our birthing instructor had to reschedule our last class so we will finish up on September 10th.

* Lord willing and weather permitting, we have our maternity photo session scheduled for Saturday afternoon! I am SO excited about capturing this season in our lives before little Miss Londyn girl arrives!

* My parents are coming on Monday! I am SO looking forward to working on and decorating Londyn's nursery with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment