Sunday, August 5, 2012

Twenty Nine Weeks...



How far along: 29 weeks! 

Size of baby: Our sweet girl is the size of a squash! 
Maternity clothes: Scored the dress in today’s picture for 8 bucks at Target! It’s hard to find maternity clothes on clearance so I was so excited to find it!
Gender: it’s a girl!!!!! ... Londyn Grace
Movement:I can definitely tell that she is growing because her movements are so much more noticeable! 
Sleep: I’ve been sleeping really well!
What I miss: Being able to get up and down easily!
Cravings: Still loving a bowl of ice cream for dessert after dinner! 
Symptoms: I’ve only had heartburn a few times this week which is an improvement from last week! I’m so grateful for how good I’m feeling.
Best Moment(s) this Week: 
*Getting my glucose test over with! It wasn’t as bad as I expected and we’ll find out the results tomorrow at my appointment. 
The week ahead:
*Tomorrow, we have an appointment with my midwife so I’m looking forward to hearing our sweet girl’s heartbeat again! Then we’ll be busy at church every night with VBS. Next week Daniel will be at church camp while I spend a few days in Maryland. After this, we’ll be able to start on Londyn’s nursery! I think my “nesting” is kicking in because I am so anxious to get it done and feel like we’re at least physically prepared for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment