Monday, April 14, 2014

20 weeks {halfway to meeting our baby boy!}


Here we are at 21 weeks, and I haven't posted an update since 17 weeks. I did type my 18 and 19 week posts, but they are still sitting in my draft folder unpublished! Anyways, last week marked a big milestone in this pregnancy! We are officially halfway to meeting our baby boy! Actually if he decides to follow in his sister's footsteps and come early, we are over halfway! 


Size of Baby:  Our little man is about the size of a banana. He's practicing his swallowing skills! We actually saw proof of this during our last ultrasound! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +22 pounds

(0ne day shy of 21 weeks!)
Maternity Clothes: Wearing mostly maxi skirts, tanks and sweaters. This week's challenge will be finding an Easter dress!

Gender:  It's a BOY!! Our sweet Liam Daniel :)

Movement: FINALLY!!! After the Gender Reveal was over and all of our guests had left, I sat down in the recliner to rest when I finally distinctly felt Liam moving for the first time!! What a relief! He is still much less active than Londyn Grace was in the womb, but I'll take what I can get!

Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well. 

What I miss:  Nothing! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing!

Cravings: Nothing specific, but eating a lot!

Symptoms:  Really feeling good! Praise the Lord!

Best moment this week:  Finding out that we are adding blue to our household in August, finally feeling our baby boy move, and starting on the nursery now that I know the gender! 

No comments:

Post a Comment