Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Our Fall Family Pictures 2013

Last Friday, I turned twenty six! I told Daniel that all I really wanted was to have family picture taken!  Since I am so often behind the camera, I don't have a lot of pictures of me with LG or of the three of us! Before we moved to New Jersey and during our dating days, my Aunt El was always available for impromptu photo shoots, but now that she's over three hours away, it's hard to get together to have her take our pictures.

I priced a few local photographers online and couldn't believe the prices! Since even half of what they charge wasn't in the budget, we had to come up with another plan!

I asked a couple of our teens from church to come along and take the pictures for us! Ruth and Lauren are amazing young ladies and did not disappoint when it came to these snapshots! We also brought Ruth's younger brother, Jason, along to help get Londyn Grace to smile! He was a great help!

After Daniel worked at the church on Friday, we loaded up and headed about twenty minutes west of our town, to a county park I found online.


I was a little nervous since we had never been there before, but it ended up being prettier than I imagined and the perfect setting for fall pictures!


I am so thrilled with all of these images! I'm so excited to have framable pictures of me and my girl!




The next picture is probably my favorite! I had intended for LG to be looking at the camera, but I love that she is turned looking at us instead!


After Mama got a few kisses, Lovey Lou needed a few, too!


The colors of the leaves and the light filtering through the trees was absolutely breathtaking!




It's going to be hard to choose which picture to use for our Christmas card this year!


It truly was the best birthday present ever to have these memories of our little family of three captured on film!


7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! What a perfect present, these pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures turned out beautiful. I told my hubby I wanted family pictures this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful! What a gorgeous family! We are hoping to take ours in the next two weeks. We are having a friend take them because photographers are way out of our budget too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so good!! Priceless! That location really is beautiful! I'm so happy it worked out so well for you! Happy (late) Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these are so sweet! I have used the self timer on our camera several times and the pics turned out fine. Much better than the $$$$ for a photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete