Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Twenty Four Weeks...



How far along: 24 weeks

(I'm actually 25 weeks today but wanted to get this picture and info posted for my reference! All of this information and the picture is from this past week!)

Size of baby: Our precious little girl is the size of a cantaloupe! 

Maternity clothes: Got the dress I’m wearing in today’s picture at one of my favorite clothing stores, Cato! We don't have any in MD or close to us in Jersey so it's always a treat to stop at several on our way to North Carolina. I was going to save it for our Maternity pictures which we hope to have done in a few weeks, but I changed my mind!
Gender: it’s a girl!!!!! ... Londyn Grace

Movement: These days I am counting the minutes between her movements! She has pretty much established a pattern of moving around 1 or 2 in the afternoon and then being very busy from 9:00 until 11:00 or so!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well! I have been dealing with a bit of heartburn though!
What I miss: Being able to lift things without help and move as quickly as I used to, but it’s all worth it!
Cravings: Nothing really specific this week! I did get to eat at one of my favorite BBQ places in NC! So good!
Symptoms: Still feeling really good! I was able to make the 8+ hour trip to and from my parents house to North Carolina with no problems!
Best Moment(s) this Week: 
* My Mama and my favorite five year old were able to feel Little Miss Londyn kick this week! Alyssa’s face was so precious! Then she started counting how many times she felt it and “racing” my Mama to see who could feel her the most! She is too funny! She “won the race” with seven times while my Mama had four!
* Spending the last few days with family on vacation in North Carolina! The weather was beautiful and we made some great memories! Can’t believe we’ll have our little girl with us next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment