Sunday, July 8, 2012

Twenty Five Weeks...



How far along: 25 weeks!

Size of baby: Our sweet babe is the size of a cauliflower!  

Maternity clothes: Today’s outfit was also purchased at Cato! Love that store!
Gender: it’s a girl!!!!! ... Londyn Grace
Movement: Yesterday she was moving and kicking constantly! She must be exhausted because I've only felt her a few times today! Some of her movements are now strong enough to be visible by watching my belly! It’s so strange to watch!
Sleep: I’ve slept well for the last few days!
What I miss: Family back home! After spending this past week with them, it was hard saying goodbye yesterday!
Cravings: Still nothing specific, but the Marylander in me loved having crabs on the fourth!
Symptoms: Feeling good and very blessed! I do have frequent nose bleeds and had some leg cramps again one night this week, but nothing too serious!
Best Moment(s) this Week: 
* My Dad feeling Londyn kick! Can’t wait to see him with his first granddaughter! He’s already had lots of practice with girls since it’s just my sister and me in our family! We used to joke that even our dog was a girl! He’s always been outnumbered!
*Celebrating my sweet hubby’s 29th birthday on Friday! I am so grateful for the godly guy I was blessed to marry 7 months ago! He truly is my Prince Charming!
*Getting to see family on the 4th and spend the rest of the week in MD/PA!
*Getting a few things from family for Londyn this week! She’s already spoiled!
* Finding that Londyn’s Gender Reveal Photo Book had arrived in the mail while we were away! I love how it turned out!
To Do: Wow! The countdown until my due date is now in the double digits! I feel like we have so much to do before she comes! I need to spend the next few weeks getting organized.
I’ve been searching for crib bedding, but the few sets I’ve found that are close to what I’m picturing are way too pricey! I’m thinking I may buy the fabric and  have my grandmother make some for me! 
This week, we also have to schedule childbirth classes and add a few more things to her registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment