Sunday, June 24, 2012

Twenty Three Weeks...




How far along: 23 weeks


Size of baby: Little Miss Londyn should be around one pound now and her face is fully formed! She’s the size of a grapefruit!
Total weight gain/loss: We were supposed to have my monthly appointment with my midwife this week, but she ended up at a birth during our appointment time so I’ll find out how much more I’ve gained this Tuesday when we try again!

Maternity clothes: Found the dress I’m wearing in today’s picture for $12.50 on clearance at Target this week! :)
Gender: it’s a girl!!!!! ... Londyn  Grace
Movement: She seems to be moving more every day and she let her Daddy feel it this week! I wait anxiously every day for her movements! I love her little reminders that she’s there and getting closer to being here with us!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well this week! The heat has been rough though!
What I miss: After looking at old pictures this week, I'm missing getting my hair colored! I am in desperate need of highlights!
Cravings: Mozzarella sticks from Burger King! I’ve only had them two or three times this week! Good thing they’re on the dollar menu! (I know, I know, so not good for me, but they’re yummy and cheap!)
Symptoms: Feeling so blessed to be feeling so good! I’ve tried to be conscious of my water intake with the temperatures being well above ninety degrees this week, and so far I have been able to keep swollen ankles and feet at bay! I did have some really bad cramps in my calves in the middle of the night this week, but thankfully they were only a one night deal!
Best Moment(s) this Week: 
*Number one was definitely when Daniel felt Londyn move for the first time! It was priceless! He’s going to be such a good Daddy! He already loves her so much!
* Being less than 1 week away from our summer vacation to North Carolina! We’ll get to spend time with my parents and my dad’s side of the family at our reunion there! I’ll also get to see one of my best friends for the first time since the wedding!



* Wandering through the baby section at Target and getting to look at the adorable clothes! Can't wait to dress up my girl!


* Getting to grab a quick picture with my handsome hubby since his brother is staying with us this week and was gracious enough to take one for us before church this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment