Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Her name...

Agreeing on names was a challenge for Daniel and I because I like names that are unique while he likes names that are more traditional. One night we were discussing names and found that we agreed on a name that is both of those things. Different (but not too different so it got Daniel's approval!) with a touch of traditional! We are both really happy with our choice! It is so exciting to finally be able to refer to her as "her" rather than it!

So without further ado our sweet girl's name is...

Londyn Grace

According to thebump.com we only have approximately 122 days until we meet our precious daughter! 

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful name! I love it! And it's a little shocking to see the number in days, isn't it? I think I'm under 90 now! Ahh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! :) Yes, the number of days is a little scary but so exciting! I have so much left to do to get ready for this girl! When is your due date?

      Delete
  2. It's hard to believe that my first baby is having a baby...Love the name....Now what will I be called?
    Love,
    Ma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Congratulations to you and Daniel. I love how you found out the gender. That was very creative. I would love to chat and catch up. I feel like we haven't spoken in ages. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie! It's so good to hear from you! We are so excited about our little girl! It does feel like ages since we've talked! Life has changed so much! I would love to catch up! Is your email still the same?

      Delete
  4. Sara, Congrats to you and Daniel. What a creative way to reveal the gender and what a beautiful name. Did you say that your due date is Oct 12? Sarah was born Oct 14 and her heart rate was always over 140. I showed her the pictures and the video and she was like that was so cool. So excited for you, Girls are so much fun, you will have a blast especially buying clothes!! Take Care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sherry! Thanks for stopping by our blog! Yes, Londyn is due around Oct. 12th! My birthday is the 18th so we'll see when she chooses to come! :) I miss seeing Sarah at school!

      Delete