Saturday, April 21, 2012

Vote for Me! :)

I recently ordered our Gender Reveal invitations from a site called WinkFlash. I had never used them before so I was able to use a credit and get 30 cards for free. I only ended up paying $1.99 for shipping! They turned out super cute and I was impressed with their quality and how quickly they were shipped to me.

When ordering the cards, I saw a banner for a photo contest the site holds each week. This week's theme is nightime photos. I entered one of my favorite nightime photos from our wedding!

I can win a $100 photo credit if my photo gets the most votes! I would use it to finally order prints of our wedding photos! (We've been married for four months and I haven't done so yet!)

Will you vote for me?

Simply follow this link to vote! Thanks so much!

http://www.winkflash.com/contest/winkflash/browse.aspx?idce=60788

No comments:

Post a Comment