Sunday, April 1, 2012

Twelve Weeks

How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Our sweet babe is the size of a plum! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still gaining, but very grateful for a growing baby. :) 

Maternity Clothes: My sweet Mama bought me the shirt I'm wearing in the picture today. It is super comfortable and super cute!

 I went shopping for an Easter dress this week to no avail. Right now I'm buying skirts with elastic and knit dresses that will stretch easily as my belly grows, but I want something dressier for next Sunday! I'll keep trying!
Gender: only 8 weeks or so until we can find out!!!! Getting really excited about our gender reveal party in June!!!
Movement: Moving a lot on the ultrasound screen, but I can't feel it yet!
Sleep: Sleeping much much better and so grateful!
What I miss: Nothing just feeling SO blessed to be carrying this gift!
Cravings: Sour gummy worms and Slurpee's from 7-11

Symptoms: I've been feeling very good this week, getting a lot of my energy back!

Best Moment this week: Continuing to share baby's picture and seeing my belly grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment