Monday, April 9, 2012

Thirteen Weeks

How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Size of baby: Our sweet babe is the size of a peach! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still gaining, but very grateful for a growing baby. :) 

Maternity Clothes: Tried on two of my regular  jean skirts this week and they weren't happening! :) My sweet parents bought me a few more things  two new dresses, a skirt, and several maternity shirts recently. We're back in MD/PA for the day so I'll get to take them back to Jersey with me! My grandmother also gave me three new skirts!

 I did find an Easter dress (that I'm wearing in this week's picture) thanks to my awesome hubby who offered to take me shopping and humored me by agreeing to wear a matching tie yesterday! 
Gender: Our Gender Reveal is exactly two months from today!

Movement: Moving a lot on the ultrasound screen, but I can't feel it yet!
Sleep: Sleeping much much better and so grateful!
What I miss: Nothing just feeling SO blessed to be carrying this gift!
Cravings: Still sour gummy worms and anything fruity!

Symptoms: Still feeling really good!


Best Moment this week: Making it to the second trimester and celebrating the life within me while celebrating the fact that our God is very much alive and there is an empty tomb to prove it! Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment