Monday, April 30, 2012

Sixteen Weeks


How Far Along: 16 Weeks

Size of baby: Our precious little one  is the size of a avocado! It's amazing to me that he or she can now hear us talking! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was kind of concerned about my weight gain (thinking maybe I'm gaining too much) but my midwife says that I'm right on track.

Maternity Clothes: I went through my clothes this week and packed away what didn't fit my growing belly, but thanks to the graciousness of my sweet family and all of the clothes they've bought for me over the last few weeks and a great clearance sale with an extra forty percent off this week I am well stocked with maternity clothes! 

Gender: I'm having so much fun planning our Gender Reveal! I finished sending the invitations this week. We're praying for good weather because we want to have it outside in our backyard.

Movement: *See Best Moment This Week!
Sleep: Still waking up often, but I think the Lord is just preparing me for a sweet little one who'll need to be nursed during the night! :)
What I miss: Nothing! Just thrilled to be sixteen weeks into this pregnancy!

Cravings: Salad this week! My cravings have been all over the place!

Symptoms: Overall I'm feeling really good! I am so thankful!

Best Moment this week: I think I may have felt our sweet babe move last  Thursday. My midwife said I probably wouldn't start feeling it until around 20 weeks, but I know I felt a flutter unlike anything I've felt before. My pregnancy book said it is possible to feel it this early! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby to be! I found you through Kelly's Korner- am also expecting #1 this fall... and am navigating this crazy life-in-ministry thing too! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Found you through Kelly's Korner - expecting #3 late summer. Love watching the excitement of the 1st!!

    ReplyDelete