Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Vintage Dresses and My New Camera

After a very long 2 and half weeks, my new camera finally arrived! I couldn't stand that I was missing the opportunity to capture precious moments on film my memory card! My iPhone is ancient and has a terrible camera, not to mention it has pretty much zero storage, so it just wasn't doing the job! (I'm not eligible for an upgrade until October! Definitely the downside of a contract!)

Once it finally got here, I couldn't wait to get Londyn Grace dressed in her newest vintage dress and head outside for a few pictures!


 I'm slightly addicted to Insta-shopping these days and in love with all the vintage gorgeousness I've found lately!

This striped sailboat dress just screams summer to me!

I love the mix of pink and blue!



LG was just happy to be outside and Mama was happy to be behind the camera again!



She was singing "E-I-E-I-O!" in this picture!


She squints her eyes when she's really happy or laughing! 


She wants to ride this tricycle so badly, but hasn't quite figured out how to pedal.


I'm so glad that I have a camera again and can capture all of the fun we are going to have this summer!

If you follow us on Instagram {@ephthreetwenty}, I am using the hashtag #lgssecondsummer to keep track of all of our memories! 

So far we've blown bubbles, fed the ducks at the pond, played at a new playground, went for lots of stroller rides, attempted to play in the sprinkler and so much more! 

I have so much to post about and hope to get caught up in the next few days! 




I'm linking up with Ashley at Words about Waverly for the Little Things link-up! :) 

1 comment: