Thursday, June 12, 2014

28 weeks with Liam Daniel

We're another week closer to meeting our baby boy! I finished up my 28th week this past Monday and yet again question where it went?! It has gone so much faster this time around!


Size of Baby:  He should weigh a little over two pounds now! His can open and close his eyes which now have lashes!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Haven't gotten on the scale lately, but probably over the 30 pounds I had gained the last time I weighed in.


Maternity Clothes: This week's dress isn't maternity, but pretty stretchy so it works!

Gender:  It's a BOY!! Our sweet Liam Daniel :)

Movement: Moving more in the evening! 

Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well!  

What I miss:  Nothing! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing!

Cravings: Just feeling more hungry overall. No specific cravings.

Symptoms: A few more charlie horses in my left calf, more heartburn, and feeling tired, but overall really feeling great! 

Best moment this week: Finding a birth day gown and hat that I love! There are a ton of options on Etsy, but very few offer newborn size! Most start at 0-3 months and if Liam is as small or around the size of Londyn Grace at birth even newborn will be large on him so I know 0-3 is just not going to work. I finally found a shop that will make a gown in newborn (she even does preemie!) so I'm excited to order it and cross one more thing off my "Before Liam Arrives" checklist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment