Sunday, June 1, 2014

27 weeks

Wow. I cannot believe we are this far already! Time is flying. SO fast. 

June 1st. Summer is here, and our baby boy should make his entrance into our family in 12 weeks or less! 

Size of Baby:  He should weigh close to two pounds now! Mama's belly is definitely showing his size! :) 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +30 pounds
finally back to weekly pics since I received my new camera!
notice LG's artwork in the right corner of the chalkboard!
Maternity Clothes: Bought the dress I'm wearing in this week's picture the other night. It's not maternity so I just got a size bigger than my pre-preggo size! I also ordered and received my dress for our maternity/family pictures in a few weeks! 

Gender:  It's a BOY!! Our sweet Liam Daniel :)

Movement: Moving every day, but still seems to move less than his big sister did.

Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well! 

What I miss:  Nothing! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing!

Cravings: I've been loving pb & j on honey wheat bread! 

Symptoms: Spending a little more time in the restroom lately! He must be resting on my bladder! He's so much lower than Londyn Grace was. I remember her being up under my ribs. My midwife said it's pretty common with second pregnancies since you're more stretched than before. 

Best moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat again at my appointment with my midwife a few days ago. I'm measuring on track and my blood pressure is perfect. I'm so thankful for a smooth pregnancy thus far. 

1 comment: