Tuesday, January 7, 2014

seven weeks with sweet blessing #2

I'm halfway through the first trimester! I want to do these weekly posts again during this pregnancy like I did each week for Londyn Grace. I feel so blessed to be experiencing the miracle of pregnancy again and to be growing this precious little one within me!

I'm using the same questions that I did with LG. 
Size of baby: Baby number two is the size of a blueberry and his/her hands and feet are beginning to form! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Up one pound from the day I found I was expecting! I am so glad that thanks to nursing I am starting this pregnancy only 3 pounds heavier than I started with Londyn Grace. I lost 47 of the 50 pounds I gained while pregnant with her! I weighed 139 the day I got my first pregnancy test for baby number two.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet! 
Gender: Daddy thinks it's another girl. I go back and forth! 
Movement: still busy growing, no moving yet.
Sleep: Awake a lot, but mostly due to a certain little girl who still doesn't sleep through the night!
What I miss: Nothing! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing!
Cravings: Mostly salty this week! I saw a jar of pickles on the shelf while grocery shopping and just had to have them! 
Symptoms:  
It's really strange, but I have the worst of my "morning sickness" in the evenings! A few nights it has lasted all night long! Other than that just feeling tired, but some of that comes from chasing a busy active 15 month old!

Best Moment this week: We met with my midwife last Tuesday! Even though it was still too early to hear the heartbeat, it made it seem a little more real that this is actually happening! I have my script to get my bloodwork done and scheduled another appointment at the end of this month! I'll have my first ultrasound at 10 weeks! 

I've already started brainstorming and planning for the joint nursery our sweet babies will share! We have an extra bedroom, but it's on the third floor (in the attic)  and I'm not comfortable being on a different level of the house than them while they are still so little  so they will share for now!  

Continuing to share our news with sweet friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment