Saturday, January 18, 2014

eight weeks {with baby number 2}

Ah! I haven't blogged all week! I had grand intentions of getting our Christmas Day posted and also a writing a year in review post, but mama duties, housework and church activities kept me otherwise occupied! Maybe this week!

Anyways, I am 8 weeks and 6 days along with our newest blessing, so I need to get these facts and thoughts down before I hit 9 weeks on Monday!


Size of baby:  Baby number two is the size of kidney bean and a half an inch in length! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:   Didn't weigh myself this week, but I'm sure I gained a little.

Maternity Clothes:  Not yet! 

Gender:  Daddy is still thinking girl. We're set on our boy name and still tossing a few girl choices around!

Movement:  still busy growing, no moving yet.

Sleep:  Londyn Grace has been sleeping better so for the most part I have, too! Other than some nauseousness at night keeping me awake some.

What I miss:  Nothing! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing!

Cravings: Still mostly salty! This week, I already had dinner prepared when I got an intense craving for shrimp fried rice from my favorite Thai place in town. Needless to say, Daniel ate what I had made and I ordered take-out. It was delicious!


Symptoms:  Still having "night" sickness and feeling tired and hungry during the day

Best Moment this week: Getting closer to our ultrasound!

Continuing to plan and design the shared nursery for my two sweet babies!

My bloodwork costing about $300 less than we expected! Thank You, Lord!

4 comments:

  1. Hurray for babies! You look beautiful and I'm glad you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fab!!! When u get a sec, will u shoot me a reply to this so I have your email?! Wanted to let you know of a link-up I'm doing soon!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, girl! My email is danielandsara2011 at gmail.com :) Sounds like so much fun!

      Delete