Monday, December 23, 2013

Dressed in Holiday Style

I have had so much fun dressing Londyn Grace in Christmas themed outfits this month! We started the first day of December and she has pretty much worn holiday apparel all month long!

Of course, she had a smocked dress for each Sunday this month so we had to take pictures every Sunday morning before leaving for church!


I loved this one with holly and bows and polka dots!

Is there anything sweeter?!


I found the most precious little Instagram shop called The SugarPig Boutique and that's where I got the peppermint skirt!



Last Sunday, she wore her Christmas tree smocked dress so we took pictures by the trees at church after the service!




Back in December, I ordered a personalized shirt for her from another Instagram shop. It actually ended up being located in England so it took awhile to get here! I was afraid it wasn't going to make it in time, but Saturday the mailman came bearing gifts!

Goosey wore it to the lights at the zoo. 



Yesterday, she wore the dress I've been saving specifically for Christmas Sunday!






I just loved the nativity smocking!! 

We have one more Christmas outfit left to wear and pictures of her special Christmas pajamas to post, but I'll share them in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment