Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I don't have nearly as many pictures as I would like from Mother's Day, but I've already cried about my beloved Canon Rebel in my last post so I'll refrain.

After we had our oatmeal and LG had her bath, I dressed her in the sweetest little baby blue dress with a peter pan collar and then put on my new maxi skirt which also happened to be blue!

Yes, cheesy, I know, but she's only small enough not care that she's matching her mama for a little while, right?!

It was finally warm enough not to have to wear tights. I just love her little legs with socks and dress shoes!

Then we headed back downstairs so I could snap a few pictures before church.


She obliged which was in itself a Mother's Day gift to this picture loving mama! :)


We had been working on getting her to say "Happy Mother's Day!" so I also shot a quick video!



I just love her little voice!

She is talking so much these days!

After church, two of the teens took these for us! I didn't know that they would be the last pictures taken before the juice incident, but I am so thankful that the memory card was spared from the liquid in the spill!

I will treasure these pictures forever!


It's hard to believe how much she has grown since last Mother's Day,


and that next year I'll have two babies in my arms!

Being a mom has always been my dream and the Lord has truly given me the desire of my heart!

I am so blessed to call these little ones mine! 

1 comment: