Wednesday, March 12, 2014

15 weeks with sweet baby number two

Well, I'm 16 weeks and 2 days, but I never posted my bump-date for last week! We even took the picture on time and everything, but my new babysitting job has proved to wipe me out by nine each night so after we get home from our various nightly activities (Bible study, prayer meeting, Upward basketball, discipleship, etc.) I am beyond ready for bed!

Anyway, here are my stats and info for week fifteen.


Size of Baby: Baby is the size of an apple and may be sucking his/her thumb!

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Determined to get on the scale later today. It's been awhile so we shall see!

Maternity Clothes:  Still (sort of!) fitting into my regular clothes, but have a trip to Target on my to-do list! I need a few basics like long-sleeved tees and yoga pants to wear around the house! Daniel would probably like his clothes back! 

Gender:  24 days until we'll know! And we may have decided on our girl name!!

Movement: Nothing significant yet, but I am anxiously waiting. According to my 16 week post with LG, I first felt her then!

Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well overall! Morning comes way too early now that I have to get up for Chloe to get here!

What I miss:  Nothing! Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing!

Cravings: Nothing specific this week. 

Symptoms:  No more nausea. Just feeling tired and having a bit of heartburn when I lay down at night. I am having nose bleeds again which I had when pregnant with Londyn Grace.

Best moment this week:  Having another appointment with my midwife and hearing the sweet little heartbeat once more! My blood pressure is good and I'm measuring right on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment