Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pretty Baby...

Just wanted to post a few instagram pictures of our pretty baby! I'm beginning to think that she may begin to answer to "pretty baby" rather than Londyn Grace! I find myself calling her that so often! :)

This morning she looked so big to me! Time slow down! I'm not sure I can handle this growing up thing!

The last picture cracks me up! Apparently she wasn't in the mood to have her picture taken! She was smiling like crazy and then put her hand over her face when I snapped the picture!









4 comments:

  1. She IS getting big... crazy how time seems to fly when I watch other peoples' babies grow - I'm dreading it....I know it will fly for me too! I am going to take in every second the day I meet my baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her heart! She's adorable! And yes, they grow up way too fast! It makes me sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Her eyes are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, I'm new to your blog. I found you through my cousin Elenie. Your comment was above mine and I love your daughter's name. Super cute. I love a double named baby for sure. She is just precious. Our tiny person is 9 months now and these days I think she is going to think her name is Bennett Grace No Ma'am. haha.

    ReplyDelete