Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nineteen Weeks...



How far along: 19 weeks...even though I am nearly 20 weeks, I want to post this for my reference. We no longer have Internet access at home so it is harder to post as frequently as I would like.

Size of baby: This babe and my belly are growing! The baby is the size of a mango!

Total weight gain/loss: My midwife says my weight gain is on track so I'm taking her word for it! :)

Maternity clothes: The maternity jean skirt that my mama and i found at a consignment shop back in March and that I'm wearing in this picture has become my new favorite item!

Gender: Only two weeks until we'll know, but at my appointment last week, the baby was moving so much my midwife could barely get the heartbeat so that made me think boy even more!

Movement: I'm pretty sure I feel a little movement each day! It is an amazing feeling!

Sleep: It has been a really rough week sleep wise. I've had terrible back pain that has kept me up for the last several nights.

What I miss: Just having the energy to get the house cleaned and errands run in a decent amount of time. I'm moving a lot slower these days!

Cravings: Being sick this week has lessened my appetite, but I'm still wanting fruit over chocolate which is so unlike me!

Symptoms: Just the back pain along with leg cramps which started a couple nights ago. Not fun but so worth it!

Best Moment this Week: We are blessed to live in a house that belongs to the church where we serve. It was originally built as a single family home, but had been converted into a two apartment house for the last several years. We've been living upstairs since we moved in, but this week, the missionary couple that was living downstairs moved so we are able to use the entire house as it was intended. This is a huge blessing with the baby coming!

My parents along with my little cousin arrived Thursday night and spent the last two days painting, decorating and moving furniture. It was SO good to be with them. They worked so hard and accomplished so much in a short amount of time. Of course I cried (hard) when they left like I always do, but having time with them this week was priceless!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog on Kelly's Korner!

    Congratulations on your sweet little one! I'm due about a month after you on December 6th! Since our due dates are so close, I'm looking forward to reading about your pregnancy journey!

    Congratulations, again, and best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to drink lots and lots of water--it will help with the cramping. Do you have a long "body" pillow to support your belly/legs? That will help with the back pain!

    ReplyDelete