Thursday, January 5, 2012

Married, Moved...

and excited to begin our new ministry here in Caldwell, New Jersey.


Wow. Much has changed since the last time I blogged.


In the last 3 weeks,
we've gotten married, our day was perfect, more than I dreamed and planned for it to be,
enjoyed a very warm and very wonderful week in Hawaii,
celebrated the birth of our dear Savior with our family back home in Maryland and Pennsylvania, packed all of our belongings, and moved to a new city to begin working at a new church.


It's been overwhelming. It's been beyond amazing. It's been a learning experience. It's been yet another reminder of our Lord's faithfulness!

I'm so excited about what He has in store for us in 2012!

I've been absent on the blogfront lately since we don't yet have internet at our new house and because I've been focusing on making our new house our home, but  I will begin updating (including lots of wedding and honeymoon pictures!) shortly!

Meanwhile, I'm praying that you are rejoicing in the precious promises His Word is filled with and ask that you pray for me as I settle into a new normal!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, girl! Congratulations again! Love your dress! Y'all are such a cute couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I and Mary want to wish you all the best as
    you start out on your new life together. We will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete